The Access Protocol Disabled Toilet Kit has been designed as a standalone system for Sites that require a cost effective, standards compliant, audible and visual queue for designated locations in their Facility.
Common uses include Disabled/Universal Access toilets, X-Ray In Use, Room In Use, Assistance Required, Meeting Room Occupied etc.
The system can easily be installed and configured by an electrician and requires minimal maintenance.
- Over Door Light & Buzzer:
- 4 x Dual colour (Amber & Red) LED’s
- Integral Buzzer for audible alarm with dip-switch selectable steady or pulsing tone (~60dB at 1m)
- Custom Screen Printed Text Available
- Emergency Call Point:
- IP65 Rated for use in Wet Areas
- Fits in a standard wall box
- Changeable disc insert
- Interface Module:
- 2 x Internal Relays – Mains Fail & Alarm Active
- 7A Battery Backup – ~70hours Active, ~ 700 hours standby time
- 240V Plug pack
In the Box:
- 1 x “Emergency” Call Point (APRC0024)
- 1 x 2-Colour LED Over Door Light/Buzzer – dome cover to read “Disabled Toilet Assistance Required” (APRC0021-DT)
- 1 x 16v 1.38A Power Supply (APRC022)
- 1 x Interface Module (APRC0024)
- Wiring Diagram
This is generally a stocked item and should always be available. For larger orders, please ensure you pre-order to ensure we have stocks available. For Project size orders approx 4-6 weeks lead time may be expected.