Bed Alarm Pads have come a long way over the years. Their initial entry to market provided a lack-lustre experience, followed up with disappointment due to frequent false alarms. The Cura1 Premium Bed Alarm Pad is currently one of the best on the market due to the way in which it works. Requiring 30kg or more of pressure on ANY part of the pad ensures accurate readings for when the weight shifts. Where Patients/Residents toss and turn all night, an optional 2-second delay allows the user to turn-over in their sleep without triggering an alarm.
If your pendant points are not located in a suitable location for a corded mat or you are concerned of it being a trip hazard then these pads also come in a cordless option.
- Made from heavy duty non-slip material
- Large Size – 760 x 510mm
- Simple operation and maintenance
- 1 Year Warranty
- Recommended weight range for reliable operation: 30kg to 200kg
- All bed/chair pads made from non-allergenic soft PVC
- Virtually no false alarms over the lifetime of the pad
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Approved
- Corded or Cordless Options Available (range of up to 50m)
- Can be used as a stand-alone product (with use of Alert Monitor)