The Cura1 3010 SeizureAlert has been updated with a new & improved sensor providing greater sensitivity for detecting Tonic / Clonic seizures across all age ranges, including infants, and is now suitable to be used in cots / cribs. The high performance sensor and control software positively identifies seizure movement from a sleeping person, ignoring usual sleeping movements.
- Detects Tonic / Clonic seizure by movement and sound detection as the seizure occurs
- Detected seizure notifications can be made via wireless pager or connect to any existing Nurse Call System
- Quick and easy to set up
- Suitable for children and adults
- Monitor powered by mains power adaptor with 12 hour battery backup
- Adjustable sensitivity controls