Designed in the same manner as the Cura1 Premium Bed Alarm Pad, the Cura1 Premium Chair Alarm Pad makes a useful addition to any facility. Reliability is key, as is removing those dreaded false alarms that make care staff feel a product is faulty. These chair alarm pads can be placed on top of chairs or even under chair cushions/covers and require 30kg or more of pressure on ANY part of the pad. The size of the pad ensures accurate readings for when the weight shifts. An optional 2-second delay can further remove any false alarms that may present themselves due to a restless resident/patient.
If your pendant enabled call points are not located in a suitable location for a corded mat or you are concerned of it being a trip hazard then these pads can also come in a cordless option.
- Large Size – 380 x 255mm
- Simple operation and maintenance
- 1 Year Warranty
- Recommended weight range for reliable operation: 30kg to 200kg
- All bed/chair pads made from non-allergenic soft PVC
- Virtually no false alarms over the lifetime of the pad
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Approved
- Corded or Cordless Options Available (range of up to 50m)
- Can be used as a stand-alone product (with use of Alert Monitor)